Friday, October 14, 2005

That Peaceful Movie

IT... is a fantastic movie. I've already seen it once, and I'm not the kind of person who sees the same movie twice at the cinema. I usually think it's a waste of money. Not this time.
I've never been so drawn in to a movie before! I felt plastered to my seat and it took me hours afterwards to come back to reality. It's smart, it's funny, it's sexy, it's scary, it's full of action, and it's got great characters.
It's also got spaceships, grenades, a cartoon octopus, cannibals, swords, incense and a guitar.
It's Serenity. :-)
Come on, you know you want to!

1 Comments:

Blogger Violet said...

It's such a pity that apparently it hasn't been a box office smash hit, which can only mean that a further tv series is unlikely.

6:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home