Thursday, September 22, 2005

What I Want

I want to help ideas come to fruition, to live and to reach people.
I want to connect people with the information they need, the skills they need, the people, the opportunities. Or to do it myself.
More than the people, I am interested in the forces that they bring to the world, the concepts, the art, the innovation, the possibilities. Perhaps that isn't particularly nice, but it's true.
I want to be able to evaluate, communicate, recommend and advise.
I want to make sure the important ideas are not overlooked or forgotten.
I want to be a catalyst, to cause or be part of the change.
I want to connect, and to make whole.
I want to help create meaning.

What am I?

1 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

very good writing.

Thank you!

5:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home