Monday, September 12, 2005

Coffee and Tissues

This week's update is brought to you through a cloud of tissues (ok, so it's toilet paper. I'm a poor uni bum, so sue me!). It's taken me a few days to realise i am in fact sick and not just suffering from lack of sleep caused by quantum physics exams. My head feels stuffed with cotton, when it's not completely empty. Or in coffee-induced hyper-stupor.

Meanwhile, in my altered state of mind, I have come to the following realisations:
1) Microwaved pies are not meals.
2) I can't find my hat. Again.
3) I see non-existant cats. Does this happen to anyone else?

I've also discovered the possibility that if I want to feel like i'm 'doing something', I can switch my engineering course to part-time and add a social science/psychology course part-time and get a job part-time and keep doing drama on the side and circus on the other side and music and photography squished into the gaps and go completely nuts and be happy! Doesn't that make sense?

... Meanwhile, I'm going to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory tomorrow. I've heard only good things, which is a rare event in these times (and with these friends!). I'm very interested to see the added plot (Wonka's past, apparently), and whether Violet scares me as much on screen as she does in the advertisements.

3 Comments:

Blogger Draic said...

Fantastic. My first comment here is a dating service advertisement.

10:16 pm  
Blogger Casyn said...

I wouldn't take it as any kind of judgement. :-)

12:14 am  
Blogger Draic said...

Of course it's a judgement! They think i'm single and desperate... :)

2:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home